Seat height: 45 cm
Height of armrests: 63 cm
Overall height: 77 cm
Weight: 18 kg
Width: 45 cm
Depth: 42 cm
Height: 45 cm
Weight: 13 kg
- Product number
- Ö19-20 Parco fåtölj
Ö19-22 Parco snurrfåtölj
- The armchair seats attach to their respective central support posts with the four M10 x 16 screws included.
- The armchair can be ordered with or without armrests, and with a swivel base or without.
The armchair and seat are available in pine or FSC-certified Jatoba wood.
The ground-mounted version has extended legs to be secured 40 cm beneath the surface.
The attachable version is equiped with an extended baseplate that bolts to the surface.
The side supports, baseplate and mounting plate are made in 8 mm laser-cut plate steel. The armrests are made from 6 mm plate steel. The central support post measures Ø 60 mm with a swivel range of Ø 50 mm.
Side supports, base plate and mounting plate made in 8 mm laser-cut plate steel. Central supporting post measures Ø 60 mm (with a swivel range of Ø 50 mm).
All steel parts are zinc-electroplated, gold-chromed and powder-coated in standard colours gray RAL 7022. The footstool can be warm-galvanised but the swivel chair can not.
The pine is stained in standard colours gray NCS S8000-N red NCS S 2070-Y70R or grey Gris 150 Sablé. The armchair and footrest are also available in pine or FSC-certified Jatoba.
- Additional description number
- A = Armrests (Ö19-20 and Ö19-22)
M = Ground-mounted
N = Attachable
GR = Steel parts in gray RAL 7022 and wood painted in NCS S8000-N
RR = Steel parts in red RAL 2001 with wood painted NCS S 2070-Y70R
VJ = Zinc-electroplated steel i grey Gris 150 Sablé with FSC-certified Jatoba wood.
C = Other colours and materials, available at an extra cost.
- Can be cast in concrete 40 cm beneath the surface.
Can be bolted directly to a surface with M12 bolts, which require a surface opening of Ø 13 mm.
- The Parco armchair is a sleek swivel seat that promotes comfort and relaxation.