- Length: 161 cm
Height: 77 cm
Seat height: 45 cm
Weight: 32 kg
- Product number
- Ö19-26 Parco soffa
- Simple assembly is required with the four M10 x 16 bolts provided.
- Available in clear-lacquered pine or oiled FSC-certified Jatoba wood. A choice of standard colours is available.
- Clear-lacquered pine or oiled FSC-certified Jatoba wood. All metal parts are made from zinc-electroplated, powder-coated steel available in choice of standard colours red RAL 2001, grey RAL 7022 or light grey RAL 9006 .The wood can be coloured in red NCS S 2070-Y70R or grey NCS S 8000-N Other colors are available at an extra cost. The seating supports, crossbar and base plate are made in laser-cut sheet steel.
- Additional description number
- A = for armrest
M = Provided with legs extended 40 cm for casting in concrete
N = Provided with base that bolts to the ground
RR = Steel powder-coated red RAL 2001 with wood NCS S 2070-Y70R
VJ = Steel powder-coated light grey RAL 9006 with Jatoba wood
- The legs can be extended for casting in concrete 40 cm beneath the surface or for bolting into the ground. The bolt-holes have a diameter of 13 mm for a M12 bolt.
- Scratches can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel. Wood should be oiled regularly.
- The Parco backed bench is modern in style and generous in use.