- Height above ground: 85 cm
Total height: 97 cm
Width: 14 cm
Depth: 17 cm
Width at base (widest point): 35 cm
Depth at base: 30 cm
Length of base plate for attachable/detachable version: 50 cm
Width of base plate for attachable/detachable version: 55 cm
Depth of base plate for attachable/detachable version: 30 cm
- Product number
- Ö16-15 Grodd bollard cast iron extended for ground-mounting
Ö16-15A Grodd bollard in recycled aluminium attachable
- Fully assembled.
- Available in ground-mounted and attachable/detachable versions.
- The ground-mounted version is made in cast iron painted black RAL 9005. The attachable and detachable version is made in sand-cast recycled aluminium, also painted black. It secures to a hot-dip galvanised aluminium base.
- The base for the ground-mounted version has four 18 mm holes for bolting to a precast concrete foundation at least 12 cm deep.
The base plate for the attachable/detachable bollard mounts to the ground or a precast concrete foundation. The bollard locks to the base plate with the key provided
- Repainted if needed.
- A unique cast iron bollard made in an organic shape that blends in with nature and surrounding plant-life.