- Length including armrests: 177 cm
Length of seat: 165 cm
Width: 52 cm
Height including armests: 64 cm
Height of seat: 46 cm
The steel pipe in the frame
measures 80 mm × 40 mm
The steel parts in the armrests and undercarriage
measure 10 mm × 50 mm
The sheet steel pieces
measure 8 mm × 30 mm
The wooden slats
measure 32 mm x 25 mm
and 52 mm x 25 mm respectively
- Product number
- U18-63 No2 bench with armrest
U18-64 No2 bench without armrest
U18-65 No2 ståstödsbräda /standing bench
- Also available as a backed bench in oak, teak, FSC-certified mahogany and alkyd oil enamelled pine.
- The frame is made in square steel pipe.
All steel parts are zinc-electroplated, gold-chromed
and powder-coated in
anthracite Gris 900 Sable.
The wooden slats are available in mahogany, oiled teak,
oiled oak or alkyd oil enamelled pine.
- Additional description number
- E = Oak
T = Teak
MH = Mahogany
A = Alkyd oil enamelled pine in
light green NCS S6010-G10Y
H = Alkyd oil enamelled pine in
reddish-brown NCS S4550-Y80R
- The ground-mounted version is equipped with extended legs for casting directly into a concrete base. The attachable version has 12 mm bolt-holes for M10 bolts.
Bolts are not included.
- Oiled wood should be maintained regularly, at least twice a year. Over time oak darkens and teak turns grey. Polyester powder-coated steel can be treated with alkyd oil enamel as needed.
- A classic bench crafted with an understated elegance that will remain contemporary for years to come.