- Length: 177 cm
Width: 63 cm
Height: 81 cm
Seat height: 46 cm
Weight: 64 kg
The wooden slats measure 32 mm x 25 mm
and 52 mm x 25 mm respectively
The square steel pipe in the armrests
measures 80 mm x 40 mm
The flat steel pieces in the frame
measures 10 mm x 50 mm
and 8 mm x 30 mm
- Product number
- U18-60 No2 backed bench ground-mounted
U18-61 No2 backed bench attachable
U11-06 No 2 Start-up fee for frame painted in non-standard colours
U11-07 No 2 Start-up fee for seat and back painted in non-standard colours
U18-62 No2 backed bench walled-mounted version
- The seat and backrest are available in oiled teak, oiled oak
or painted pine.
The frames are either ground-mounted or attachable.
- The steel parts in the frame and armrests are sand-blasted, zinc-electroplated and powder-coated in grey Gris 900 Sablé.
The slats are made in alkyd oil enamelled pine, oiled oak or oiled teak.
- Additional description number
- E = Oak
T = Teak
A = Pine painted with alkyd oil enamel light green NCS S6010-G10Y
H = Pine painted with alkyd oil enamel reddish-brown NCS S4550-Y80R
- The attachable version bolts to the pavement with M10 bolts.
Bolts are not included.
The ground-mounted version is made with extended legs that can be cast directly in the ground.
- Oiled wood should be re-oiled regularly, at least twice a year. Over time oak darkens and the teak turns grey. Painted pine and polyester powder-coated steel can be treated as needed with alkyd oil enamel.
- The combination of traditional materials and minimal form makes the No2 bench a modern classic.