- Length: 199 cm
Width: 53 cm
Height: 46 / 82 cm
The backrest measures
26 mm x 180 mm x 1740 mm
The seat’s dimensions are
26 mm x 168 mm x 1740 mm
The diameter of the steel pipe
in the legs is 38 mm
The diameter of the steel pipe in
the armrests is 32 mm
- Product number
- U11-36F Budget backed bench w/ oak seat & hot dip galvanized frame
U11-36F/PGR Budget bench w/ oak seat & powder-coated frame in grey Gris 900 Sablé
- Delivered partly assembled.
- The Budget furniture group includes a table
and a backless bench.
- The slats are made in oiled oak, oiled mahogany or painted pine. The legs and armrests are made in pipe steel. The steel is sand-blasted, zinc-electroplated and polyester powder-coated in grey Gris 900 Sablé.
- Additional description number
- A = Alkyd oil enamel on pine light green NCS S 6010-G10Y
F = Oiled oak
H = Alkyd oil enamel on pine in
reddish-brown NCS S4550-Y80R
PGR = Powder-coated frame in anthracite
Gris 900 Sablé
- The legs are extended for casting 470 cm below ground level.
- Oiled wooden slats should be oiled once or twice a year. Over time the wood will darken. Polyester powder-coated steel can be treated as needed with alkyd oil enamel.
- Budget showcases the high value of oak and mahogany, crafted in an understated design that will seem contemporary in years to come.