- Length: 120 cm
Width: 65 cm
Height: 75 cm
The slats measure 26 mm x 168 mm x 1200 mm and 26 mm x 92 mm x 1200 mm respectively
The pipe steel legs measure Ø 38 mm
The armrests are made in pipe steel
measuring Ø 32 mm
- Product number
- U11-38 Budget table
- Delivered in parts.
- The Budget series includes a table, a backed bench and a backless bench.
- The standard frame is made in sand-blasted, zinc-electroplated, hot-dip galvanised steel frame, or powder-coated. (If the powder-coated version is required please specify by adding GS after the product number.) The legs and armrests are made in pipe steel. The tabletop is made in pine, oak or mahogany.
- Additional description number
- A = Painted pine light green NCS S 6010-G10Y
F = Oiled oak
G = Pine stained in teak varnish
H = Pine painted reddish-brown
NCS S 4550-Y80R
MH = Oiled mahogany
GS = Powder-coated frame in anthracite
Gris 900 Sablé
- The base is made with extended legs for casting in concrete 47 cm beneath the ground.
- The oiled oak should be re-oiled regularly, at least twice a year. Oak darkens over time. Polyester powder-coated steel can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as needed. Painted pine can be repainted as needed with alkyd oil enamel. Scratches to hot-dip galvanised steel can be treated with zinc primer.
- This understated table is economical price, yet made with materials that give it an air of luxury.