Length: 125 cm
Width: 80 cm
Height: 40 cm
Overall height (including pipe): 54 cm
Volume: 140 l
Weight: 88 kg
Total length/height: 202 cm
Height above ground: 180 cm
Base plate: 40 cm x 30 cm
Top: 30 cm x 30 cm
Weight: 450 kg
Total length/height: 230 cm
Height above ground: 205 cm
Weight: 144 kg
The diameter of the steel pipe is 30 cm
The top rim has a diameter of 6.3 cm and is 3.65 mm thick
The steel sheet steel measures 45 cm x 45 cm
- Product number
- Ö16-11 Berzellii pillar in concrete, antracite
Ö16-11G Berzellii pillar in steel powder-coated in anthracite
Ö16-11 Berzellii planter 16 l water container
Ö16-11 Berzellii planter inner container in reinforced plastic
Ö16-11 Berzellii basin in powder-coated cast aluminium
- Some assembly required.
- The pillar is available in cast concrete or in powder-coated steel.
- The planter is made from sand-cast 100% recycled aluminium powder-coated in a silvery finish. The inner container is made of reinforced fibreglass and fitted with foldable handles made of galvanised steel. The pillar is made in reinforced cast concrete, or alternatively, in zinc-electroplated steel powder-coated in Gris 900 Sablé. The base plate for both types of pillars is made in rust-resistant sheet steel. The planters’ top rim is made in hot-dip galvanised steel pipe.
- The planter is secured to the top of the pillar with the three stainless steel M16 screws included. The pillar should be attached to a precast concrete foundation with four M20 adjustable bolts (not included). It should be cemented to the foundation or bonded with a chemical anchor.
- Polyester powder-coated steel can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as needed.
- A smooth, basin-like planter that pairs with a corresponding concrete pillar to double its height, or mounted directly to a robust surface to create a striking contrast. It can also be used as a water feature.