- Length: 160 cm
Width: 40 cm
Height: 46 cm
Weight: 56 kg
The slats measure either 42 mm x 42 mm or 68 mm x 68 mm depending on the version ordered.
The frame and base are made of square pipe measuring 150 mm × 150 mm and flat steel pieces measuring 40 mm x 8 mm and 100 mm × 8 mm respectively.
- Product number
- U19-64 Sakura bench with 68 mm slats
U19-65 Sakura bench with 42 mm slats
- Delivered in parts for assembly on site.
- Oiled oak or oiled teak with slats measuring 42 mm or 68 mm.
Armrests as an option.
- The slats are crafted in oiled teak, oiled oak or alkyd oil enamel on pine.
The frame and base are made of square pipe and flat steel pieces.
All steel pieces are zinc-plated and powder-coated in black RAL 9005.
Alkyd oil enamel on pine NCS S 4550-Y80R.
- Additional description number
- E = Oiled oak
T = Oiled teak
H = Alkyd oil enamel on pine
The legs are extended by 40 cm to be cast into a concrete base on site.
- The oiled oak or teak shall be maintained regularly, at least twice a year. With time the oak darkens and the teak turns grey. Polyester powder-coated steel can be improved when needed with alkyd oil enamel. Painted pine can be improved when needed.
- The Japanese sensibilities that inspired Sakura lend an element of the exotic East to any indoor setting or outdoor space.