- Outer diameter: 196 cm
Inner diameter: 85 cm
Width: 55 cm
Height: 48 cm
The slats measure 92 mm x 30 mm
with a thickness of 25 mm
The pipe steel pieces
measure 76 mm × 2 mm
The sheet steel in the frame
measures 40 mm × 6 mm
- Product number
- U20-50 Orm four pieces forming a circle
U20-51 Orm individual bench (legs not included)
U20-52 Orm one pair of legs
U20-53 1 Orm oiled oak end slat w/ screws
- Fully assembled.
If you create a snake shaped bench please order two end slats for the entire bench.
If you create a circle no end slats required.
When several benches are combined to make a circle or snake shape please order one pair of legs per bench ordered.
- A single bench is an individual quarter (a 90-degree section of a circle). Two benches are required to form a semi-circle and four are required to create a full circle. The bench can also be made in a straight length upon request.
- The slats are made in oiled red oak. The frame is made in pipe steel and laser-cut sheet steel. The steel parts are formed by sand-moulded casting, zinc-electroplated, chromated and polyester powder-coated in black RAL 9005.
- Additional description number
- M = Grounded-mounted (with extended legs)
N = Attachable
F = Alkyd oil enamelled pine
MH = Mahogany
T = Teak
- Each pair of legs has two attachment points.Order two pairs of legs for a single bench or three
for two benches. Only four pairs of legs are required for four benches forming a circle. Wooden end slats must be ordered and fitted to any configuration other than a circle.
- Oiled wood should be maintained regularly, at least twice a year. Over time oak darkens and turns grey.
- Circular benches that can be grouped into circles, semi-circles or wavy shapes.