- Length of three-seater: 191 cm
Length of two-seater: 131 cm
Width: 57 cm
Seat height: 48 cm
Weight: 25 kg
Seat and backrest slats: 30 mm x 95 mm and 30 mm x 120 mm
Armrests: 50 mm x 50 mm x 2 mm
Diameter of legs: 48 mm x 3.2 mm
Wall bracket: 50 mm x 10 mm
- Product number
- U11-22 Kalamarsund 3-seater
U11-24 Kalmarsund 3-seater attachable
U11-25 Kalmarsund 2-seater attachable
U11-28 Kalmarsund 3-seater wall-mounted
U11-29 Kalmarsund 2-seater wall-mounted
U11-06 Start-up fee for frame in non-standard colours
U11-07 Start-up fee for seat and back in non-standard colours
- The seat and legs are delivered separately, ready to be assembled with the bolts provided.
- Two- or three-seater. The bench can be ground-mounted, attached to the surface or wall-mounted.
- All steel parts are sand-blasted, zinc-plated, yellow-chromed and powder-coated. Other steel finishings are available upon request.
- Additional description number
- A = Alkyd enamel on pine light green NCS S 6010-G10Y, frame in dark green RAL6012.
F = Oiled oak, frame black RAL9005.
G= Teak stained pine, frame black RAL9005.
H = Alkyd oil enamel on pine reddish-brown NCS S 4550-Y80RNCS S 4550-Y80R, frame black RAL9005.
T = Oiled teak, frame black RAL9005.
C = For any color, start-up fee
- The supports for the ground-mounted version are extended by 50 cm for mounting beneath the ground. The attachable version should be bolted to a pre-cast concrete foundation with M10 bolts. Bolts are not included.
- Oiled oak or oiled mahogany should be re-oiled regularly, at least twice a year. Over time the oiled wood darkens and teak turns grey. Polyester powder-coated steel can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as needed
- Designed with a slight curve that cradles the back, the backed bench provides a comfortable seat. Kalmarsund has an extended armrest for increased accessibility.