- Lengths: 120 cm, 180 cm and 300 cm
Height: 46 cm
Depth: 40 cm
The seat and backrest slats measure
56 mm × 26 mm
The armrests measure 8 mm × 40 mm
The legs measure 12 mm × 60 mm
- Product number
- U16-92 Kajen bench.
- The seat attaches to the legs with bolts provided.
- The seat and backrest are crafted in slats made from painted pine, FSC-certified mahogany, oiled oak, Sioo-treated oak or Linseed oil treated pine. The standard colour for pine is white NCS S 0502-Y or light grey NCS S5502-B
The armrests are made of bent steel plate.
The legs are made of bent steel plate.
All steel pieces are zinc-electroplated, chromed and
powder-coated in Noir 2200 Sablé.
Other colours are available at an extra cost.
- Additional description number
- A for painted pine white NCS S 0502-Y
G for painted pine light grey NCS S 5502-B
C for painted pine your choice of color, start up fee.
MH for Mahogny
EK for oiled oak
SIOOEK for Sioo treated oak
LIN for Linseed oil treated pine.
- Designed to secured to the ground with M10 bolts. Bolts not included.
- Please see Nola’s maintenance guide.
- Although made from conventional wooden slats, this bench is completely unique.