- Lengths: 120 cm, 180 cm and 300 cm
Depth: 80 cm
Overall height: 122 cm
The legs measure 12 mm x 60 mm
The slats measure 56 mm × 26 mm
- Product number
- U16-91 Kajen Standing Bench
- The legs attach to the frame with the bolts included.
- Available in standard lengths of 120 cm, 180 cm and 300 cm.
- The frame is made in bent steel measuring 8 mm × 60 mm.
The legs are made in bent steel measuring 12 mm x 60 mm.
All steel parts are zinc-electroplated, chromated and powder-coated in Noir 2200 Sablé. Other colours are available at an extra cost.
The slats are made in alkyd enamelled pine or oiled FSC-certified Ipé wood measuring
56 mm × 26 mm.
The standard colour for pine is white NCS 0502-B or light grey NCS S5502-B.
- Additional description number
- 120 = 120 cm length
180 = 180 cm length
300 = 300 cm length
A= alkyd enamelled pine white NCS 0502-B
G= alkyd enamelled pine light grey NCS S5502-B
C = alkyd enamelled pine your choice of colour
IPE = oiled Ipé wood
- Bolts to a cast-concrete surface.
The 120 cm and 180 cm lengths with two attachment points.
The 300 cm length with three attachment points.
- Oiled wood should be re-oiled regularly, at least twice a year. Painted pine can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as needed
- The upright Kajen standing bench encourages us to spend more time on our feet, which is a healthy alternative to sitting behind a desk or at a table.