- Roof length: 219 cm
Roof width: 219 cm
Roof height: 224 cm
Overall height: 240 cm
C-C distance of posts: 180 cm x 180 cm
The steel pipe in the structural supports measures 50.8 mm and 42 mm
The reinforced glass in the walls is 8 mm thick
The base plates are 6 mm thick with a diameter of 143 mm
- Product number
- Ö07-00 Smoker's shelter (Bench and ashtray not included)
Ö16-68K Ashtray, square black
U18-50N Citybench 120 cm oiled oak
- Please refer to the assembly instructions.
- The structural supports are available in standard colours black RAL 9005 or grey RAL 7021. The standard version has ‘HÄR RÖKER VI’ printed on one glass panel. If no text is required, please inform us when you place your order.
- The structural supports are made in steel pipe measuring 50.8 mm and 42 mm. The roof is made from fibreglass. The walls are made from panels of 8 mm reinforced glass with ‘HÄR RÖKER VI’ printed on one of them. The base plates are made of steel.
All steel parts are zinc-electroplated and powder-coated in standard colours black RAL 9005 or grey RAL 7021.
- The Smoker's Shelter should be secured to the pavement or a concrete base with bolts. Three M10 bolts are required per base plate, twelve are required for the total structure. Bolts are not included.
- Glass and fibreglass may require routine cleaning. Avoid strong detergents. The polyester powder-coated steel parts can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as required.
- A prefabricated enclosure that provides seating, ashtrays and shelter for smokers.