- Length: 240 cm
Seat height: 46 cm
Armrest length: 44.5 cm
Armrest height (above seat): 20 cm
The wooden slats measure 48 mm x 68 mm
The cast iron lengths comprising the frame measure 66 mm x 101 mm
- Product number
- U19-56 Sergel bench pine / alkyd oil enamel
dark red NCS 4550-Y80R
U19-60 Sergel armrest (one)
U19-61 Sergel backrest for model U19-56 in painted pine reddish-brown NCSS4550Y80R
U19-61E Sergel backrest for model U19-56 in oiled oak
- Delivered in parts for assembly on site.
- Can be ordered in the standard size or customised
to create a longer version.
Also available as a slimmer version with a backrest,
please see the backed benches category.
Made in pine, oak and other hardwoods
are available on request.
- The frame is made from cast iron lengths.
The legs are formed by a sand-moulded casting method.
The steel frame underneath the seat is yellow-chromed
and powder-coated in black RAL 9005.
All screws are stainless steel.
The wooden slats are treated with alkyd oil enamel on
pine colour NCS S 4550-Y80R.
- To be bolted to the ground with M12 bolts. Bolts not included.
- Oiled wood should be maintained regularly, at least twice a year. Over time the wood will darken or turn grey. Painted pine can be treated with alkyd oil enamel as required.
- A striking outdoor bench that is as hard-wearing as it is attractive. Fully customisable, it can be tailor-made to suit almost any environment.