- Total height: 220 cm
Height above ground: 180 cm
Depth below ground: 40 cm
Top diameter: 40 cm
Base diameter: 60 cm
Inner diameter: 37 cm
The steel strips measure 30 mm × 6 mm and 30 mm × 8 mm respectively.
- Product number
- Ö20-11 Motala tree guard
- Some assembly required.
- Available with a choice of three attachment specifications and a choice of three surface coatings.
- Made from strips of flat steel.
TecTalis® corrosion protection and polyester powder coating in black RAL 9005 stainless steel galvanized or hot galvanized and polyester powder in black RAL 9005.
- Additional description number
- P = With extended bars for ground-mounting TecTalis® polyester lacquer black.
V = Extended bars for ground-mounting, made in galvanised steel
VL = Extended bars for ground-mounting, made in galvanised steel and polyester powder-coated in black RAL 9005
P/2 = With fittings for attaching to a tree grille, TecTalis® polyester lacquer black.
V/2 = With fittings for attaching to a tree grille, made in galvanised steel
P/J = With fixtures for attaching to the ground (four pieces), TecTalis® polyester lacquer black.
V/J = With fixtures for attaching to the ground (four pieces), made in galvanised steel
VL/J = With fixtures for attaching to the ground (four pieces), made in galvanised steel and painted with polyester lacquer black.
- The guard may be attached to a tree grille at the base or ground-mounted using the fixtures supplied.
- The version made with the lacquered finish should be handled with care.
Scratches to the powder-coated steel finish can be repainted with alkyd oil enamel as needed. The hot-dip galvanised steel version can be repainted with cold galvanise solution if required.
- The Motala tree guard encases the tree in a protective metal cage.