- Length: 190 cm
Width: 60 cm
Height: 98 cm
Seat height: 53 cm
The steel pipe in the frame
measures 25 mm x 3 mm
The dimensions of the wooden
slats are 25 mm x 1800 mm
- Product number
- U11-35 Access backed bench
- Fully assembled.
- Available in FSC-certified sipo mahogany, oiled teak, oiled oak or painted pine.
- The wooden slats are made in oiled teak, oiled oak, oiled mahogany or alkyd oil enamel on pine. The standard colour for painted pine is Stockholm green NCS 8010-G10Y.
The steel frame is zinc-electroplated and polyester powder-coated in dark grey RAL 7016. The frame is available in other colours upon request.
- Additional description number
- SG = Stockholm green NCS S 8010-G10Y
E = Oak
T = Teak
MH = Mahogany
- Can be attached to a prepared base
with M10 bolts.
Bolts are not included.
- Oiled wood should be oiled regularly, at least twice a year. Over time teak, oak and mahogany darkens. Polyester powder-coated steel and painted pine can be treated with alkyd oil enamel as needed.
- An outstanding ergonomic bench designed to give the user an independent means of sitting down and standing up.