- Length: 190 cm
Depth: 130 cm
Overall height: 78 cm
Seat depth: 45 cm
Weight: 80 kg
Bottom step: 28 cm
Middle step: 53 cm
Top step: 78 cm
Metal parts in frame: 50 mm × 70 mm
Wooden slats: 42 mm x 130 mm (width)
- Product number
- U22-35 Wembley Park bench oiled oak
U22-36 Wembley Park bench in pine
U22-37 Start-up fee for non-standard colours
- Oiled oak, oiled teak or alkyd oil enamel on pine.
- The frame is made from recyclable cast aluminium.
The seating is made in oiled oak or alkyd oil enamel on pine.
Other kinds of wood are available upon request.
The painted pine is produced in
standard colours reddish brown NCS S 4550-Y80R, light green NCS S 6010-G10Y, green NCS S 8010-G10Y or light grey NCS S 5502-B.
- Additional description number
- Specify your choice of wood, ie oiled oak, teak or painted pine.
If choosing painted pine, please state colour:
NCS S 4550-Y80R reddish brown
NCS S 6010-G10Y light green
NCS S 8010-G10Y green
NCS S 5502-B light grey
Other colours are available upon request.
- The oiled oak or teak should be maintained regularly, at least twice a year. With time the oak darkens and the teak turns grey. Polyester powder-coated steel can be improved when needed with alkyd oil enamel. Painted pine can be improved when needed.
- Wembley Park's tiered benches form a unique space-saving seating arrangement.