- Height above ground: 311 / 212 cm
Height when placed inside a planter: 398 / 266 cm
Largest diameter: 82 / 55 cm
The pipe steel measures 25 mm x 2 mm
The rings of flat steel measure 50 mm x 3 mm
- Product number
- Ö20-15 Siri cone-shaped trellis 3.91m tall
Ö20-16 Siri cone-shaped trellis 2.66 m tall
- Fully assembled.
- Available in two sizes: a large version for ground-mounting and a smaller version for placing in containers and large planters. Both versions should be secured to the surface beneath them, making it necessary to puncture the container and push the ground-mounting supports through to the surface beneath.
- The frame is made from pipe steel secured with rings of flat steel. The base plate is made from hot-dip galvanised steel or galvanised steel coated in black RAL 9005.
- Additional description number
- V = Hot-dip galvanised
VL = Hot-dip galvanised with a black-lacquer finish
- The trellis is made with extended supports for mounting to the ground. Note that when placed into a container or a planter, the trellis must be extended through the bottom and mounted to the surface below, making it necessary to puncture the container to push the ground-mounting supports through to the surface beneath.
- Scratches to the powder-coated steel finish can be treated with alkyd oil enamel as needed. The hot dip galvanised steel version can be treated with cold galvanise solution if required.
- Siri is a freestanding trellis that moulds plants into a topiary shape. It is an attractive complement to flower beds, containers and large planters.