- Lengths: 120 cm, 180 cm and 300 cm
Height: 46 cm
Depth: 40 cm
The seat and backrest slats measure
56 mm × 26 mm
The armrests measure 8 mm × 40 mm
The legs measure 12 mm × 60 mm
- Product number
- U16-92 Kajen Bänk.
- The seat attaches to the legs with bolts provided.
- The seat and backrest are crafted in slats made from alkyd oil enameled pine or FSC-certified Ipé wood. The standard colour for pine is white NCS S 0502-Y or light grey NCS S5502-B
The armrests are made of bent steel plate.
The legs are made of bent steel plate.
All steel pieces are zinc-electroplated, chromed and
powder-coated in Noir 200 Sablé.
Other colours are available at an extra cost.
- Additional description number
- A= Alkyd oil enamelled pine white NCS S 0502-Y
G = Alkyd oil enamelled pine light grey NCS S5502-B
C = alkyd oil enameled pine your choice
of paint finish
IPE = oiled Ipé wood
MH = Mahogany
- Designed to secured to the ground with M10 bolts. Bolts not included.
- Please see Nola’s maintenance guide.
- Although made from conventional wooden slats, this bench is completely unique.