- Length: 400 cm
Width: 100 cm
Height: 46/85 cm
Weight: appr 530 kg
The base supports are made from
15 mm solid steel fitted with parts made
from 5 mm thick steel
The seat slats measure 81 mm × 82 mm and 31 mm × 32 mm respectively
- Product number
- U30-00 Gå-city bench with half backrest.
- Delivered pre-assembled.
- The bench has a half backrest and a fully assembled armrest.
- The base supports and parts are made from solid steel.
All steel pieces are hot dip-galvanised and lacquer-coated.
Standard colours are RAL 7016, or alternatively RAL 8016.
The seat slats and backrest are crafted from oiled FSC-certified mahogany 81x82 mm and 31mm × 32 mm respectively.
- Additional description number
- M for mahogany
A for dark grey RAL 7016
B for dark brown RAL 8016
C for any colour, start up fee.
- The base should be bolted to a concrete base cast 20 cm below ground level.
- The steel parts can be treated with alkyd paint when needed. The wooden pieces should be oiled annually. The wood may darken with time.
- Pedestrianised streets, shopping centres, urban parks and other public spaces.
- A sleek contemporary outdoor bench that makes a striking complement to modern architecture.